Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Guest of the season


Kevin Pownall - Stable boy/Illegitimate son of The King
Glenn Fiddich


Kevin Pownall was our first guest of the season. We had a great time throwing him all over the stage. He is truly a good sport and a great guest.
We will be seeing him later again in the season, I mean come on he's the illegitimate son to the Great King of Evernott. Wait, weren't he and Lemon making out??

Don't forget we are kicking off the Winnipeg 'IF' - improv festival
here is a link for all the info and goings on!
http://improvfestival.blogspot.com/2010/01/winnipeg-if-improv-festival-2010.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as human beings are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS Qezv2)